The World Runs on Fresh Content
Hi, I’m Lyle.
I’m a freelance writer specializing in personal finance, budgeting, hustling, and investing.
Here are some articles I’ve written.
- Tiller Money Review: Superhuman Spreadsheets
- Personal Capital How To and Review
- Financial Freedom by Grant Sabatier – Summary and Review
- Is Fundrise a Good Investment?
- 13 Cheap and Romantic Valentine’s Day Ideas – Featured in the Plutus Awards Weekly Showcase: February 14, 2020
Consistent, Quality Content
Your business relies on consistent, high-quality content that ranks well in a competitive niche.
I invest in keyword research tools to deliver targeted content optimized for on-page SEO. I’m methodical about researching, outlining, and composing articles, and I’m open to any suggestions you have for me.
If you’d like to chat, please contact me.
Read this if you’d like background info.
I spent 6 years in the Air Force as an Arabic linguist. I have my Bachelor’s in Computer Science. I like backpacking and playing music.
If you’re interested, I wrote about my experience backpacking 2,185 miles of the Appalachian Trail.